getting quicker!!

topper

Registered
Went to the 1/8 mile track again last night, ran a 6.38 at 11xmph, 1.54 60 foot!!

now if i could get below 290lbs unsuited i think i could get more out of her!

beerchug.gif
No vid?

Bro, you're doing better than I have lately. Then again I'm at my heaviest weight ever which is 260lbs. My bike is bone stock (no mods at all). My best time lately has only been a 6.8 in the 1/8 with a 10.2 in the 1/4.

Bro, you're doing better than I have lately. Then again I'm at my heaviest weight ever which is 260lbs. My bike is bone stock (no mods at all). My best time lately has only been a 6.8 in the 1/8 with a 10.2 in the 1/4.
Dude, you going to the Bash ?

offtopic.gif

beerchug.gif
  No vid?
Nope
sad.gif

Were having a track rental soon so I should have some video from that.

Since theres no way I will ever weight 100lbs lighter, i just have to make more power. I ran a 6.55, backed up with a 6.40, and then the 6.38, with a front pushing through muggy as hell. 16/44 combo finally is working out.

Keep working it big guy. Revv wore my arse out at Carolina Drag in Jackson SC. I'm running 17/38, more for top end runs Vs. 1/8 or 1/4
bowdown.gif

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

I'M ONLY 160# AND MY BEST IS A 6.565 W/ A 1.7 60FT!!!!!

You guys are KILLING me!!!

What was your actual speed (and mods
blush.gif
). 11x can be anywhere from 110 to 119. I trapped at 114 on my 6.565 pass.

Congrats on your time ...
clap.gif

6.38 at 113.37 mph 1.54 60 foot

Mods: 16/44 combo, clutch mod, stiffer springs, 7 inches over swingarm, brocks streg megaphone, pcIII, and u4.2 fuel, and an air shifter

At what rpm do you leave at and shift?

My best was put down with a 16/43 combo at stock wheelbase. I'm now at 16/40 as I was told the previous gearing might be too much for my weight. I haven't tried it out yet though.

I leave at 6k rpm, and as soon as the light turns green the throttle goes 100% slipping hard

i shift at 10.7k

My best was put down with a 16/43 combo at stock wheelbase. I'm now at 16/40 as I was told the previous gearing might be too much for my weight. I haven't tried it out yet though.
With that combo leave at 3000rpms and feed it both gas and clutch quickly at the same rate, it will take a few times to get the timing and to figure out how fast to feed it both but once you do I garantee your 60's will drop.
super.gif

With that combo leave at 3000rpms and feed it both gas and clutch quickly at the same rate, it will take a few times to get the timing and to figure out how fast to feed it both but once you do I garantee your 60's will drop.  
super.gif
Honestly ... I fear wheelies. A bit of tire hover is okay, but I'm not comfortable with anything more than a foot or 2.

I'll try to get all I can get with the 16/40 (or soon to be 17/43 in order to utilize larger sprockets though a bit less wheelbase) and once I do that drop back to the 16/43.

haha whats up man, im the guy at lakeland who was talking about your launching the other day, big red head kid

Back