Get paid to take online surveys...

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
So I was just perusing the internet and got to thinking about ways to make money sitting on my computer. I'm not trying to break the bank over here or even come close to making what I make now (but that would be sweeeet), I just want a little disposable income to play with as far as bike mods go.

Just a thought really!!

So, does anyone have any kind of positive or negative experience with this?? I have read a few Online SCAMMER websites that say MOST ALL of the online survey sites are HOAX's or SCAMs, but there are a few legitimate ones like PAID SURVEYS ETC.

I just wanted to get some feedback from people who have ACTUALLY TRIED THIS and to see if it worked or not. Or if you know someone that has tried it, what happened with their situation.

Thanks!

Juli tried this for about a week. Most of is not scams, but just spam. My inbox has like 100 emails everyday from spam mail. You have to click and "unsubsribe" to each one. I hate it. Believe me, if it really worked I would say so. If you do find one, let me know. I could use the dough.

TANSTAFL

(there aint no such thing as a free lunch) Owner of Chaparral trailers told me that about 20 years ago, seems ...

How about a discount lunch?
shutup.gif

How about a discount lunch?  
shutup.gif
then ya get what ya pay for
smile.gif
    hey hows the trailer sale going?   I would buy that thing in a heartbeat but got a few problems... where to put it, and what to tow it with,  need new house and a truck to go with it..
laugh.gif
A board member purchased it. He lives in Austin so I will be meeting him in McKinney on the 9th for deliverey. I really hate to see it go, but I will get another one eventually.

I have one survey site I do for cash. You get a 1000 pts for each survey completed. 1000 = 1.00 and you can cash out at 25000 pts/$25.00 , I usually wait till I have $50.00 in my account. I do at least 1 or 2 surveys a week. Not gonna get rich but its something extra every now and them.
I don't remember how I got the invitation to join but you can't just sign up for it.

I also do MYPOINTS, its a rewards program. You have to click on emails or shop at other places, like Target and MANY more, through their site. you get certain amount of pts for each. (emails are usually 5 pts per click and purchases can be 1 point for every dollar spent or 2000 pts for a 50 order, something along those lines). You don't get cash but when you get enough points you can get gift cards/Certificates to various places like HomeDepot, Walmart, Target, Old Navy...etc.

Example...1,450 pts will get you a 10 dollar gift card to Pizza Hut.

1,400 pts for 10 Bass Pro gift Certificate

Points redemption starts at 1,400 pts and go to 12,500 pts

If you decide to do this I suggest you make a separate e-mail account.

https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/index.vm

Back