Georgiabusa pics

Don, Tom and Jason. It was great fun riding with you guys.

2007FallBusaBash_082__Small_.jpg

Ronnie getting ready to head home. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting new friends. I hope that everyone had a good time on the rides that I lead, hope it wasnt to slow, but I wanted everyone to be able to stay together and enjoy the scenery. Well, until the spring, take care and ride safe.
smile.gif

Tim

2007FallBusaBash_107__Small_.jpg

(Powers739 @ Oct. 02 2007,22:21) Tim, thanks for sharing... too bad we got split up, I always enjoy riding together...
same here Ted. Let me know when you can meet up at Suches in the next week or 2, I am ready to make that loop again. Good to see ya again.
smile.gif

(PocketRocket @ Oct. 02 2007,21:58) Hey Tim , Pictures look Great!!!  When I get things squared away here in a few weeks I'll give ya a call...  PR
It was great to meet you. Call me when you can ride. I plan on going to Suches soon.

(rockadaous @ Oct. 02 2007,22:29) great pics.  loved the rides (except the gravel lol)  
beerchug.gif
  see ya in the spring
gravels were a little slick, thats one reason I was going so slow on that road, hope ya enjoyed it.

Man that rice krispy treat was so worth the ride! Great pictures Tim! It was a blast riding w/ you guys!

Back