Gentlemens club music??

"Closer" By Nine Inch Nails
"Just a Lil Bit" 50 cent.

Original UnEdited Versions.

"BoDonkaDonk" Trace Adkins

- Peter Murphy - The Sweetest Drop[/url]
Peter Murphy...The Sweetest Drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! I now can let people know what my body size/type is. The Pendulum-slam video is basically an exact younger replica of me!! Guys with that build don't lean off the bike unless low siding. Spitting image of me in the mirror right now, but I'm much hairier and older. Thanks guys, now I can use it on my INTERNET boards to let guys know my build/size.:thumbsup:

FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! I now can let people know what my body size/type is. The Pendulum-slam video is basically an exact younger replica of me!! Guys with that build don't lean off the bike unless low siding. Spitting image of me in the mirror right now, but I'm much hairier and older. Thanks guys, now I can use it on my INTERNET boards to let guys know my build/size.:thumbsup:

???

or just take a picture of yourself? :laugh:

Wow.....just wow!

Shake whatcha momma gave ya - Poison Clan
Throw that P - 2 Live Crew
Me So Horny - 2 Live Crew
Move Something - 2 Live Crew
Tootsie Roll - ???
Back that thang up - Juvenile

Depends on your girls
- Cooler Sommer-Hit: 'We no speak Americano'[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemens Club or Strip Club, You have to ask your self which of these do you mean. They are two completely different entities. So far most of the replies I've seen to this thread have been for strip club music. I've never heard a Rap or Hip-Hop style song ever say " Let's go to the gentlemens club." You cannot go to a gentlemens club and see ass clapping. If that is what you want to see then you will have to go to a strip club. I have been a DJ for 10 years and have worked at both. The one song that gets all the girls rockin at either type is Dirty Grlz, Dirty Boiz, By Faderhead.
The main two styles That I play now (at a gentlemens club), Is Classic to Contemporary Rock, and Dance,Electro-House. Alot of the Dub Step music has become quite popular too. Check out this site Strippers Music. They have threads by the girls themselves, and say what type of music they like to dance to. You tube is also a good place to find music because they have suggested music that you may have never heard.

Gentlemens Club or Strip Club, You have to ask your self which of these do you mean. They are two completely different entities. So far most of the replies I've seen to this thread have been for strip club music. I've never heard a Rap or Hip-Hop style song ever say " Let's go to the gentlemens club." You cannot go to a gentlemens club and see ass clapping. If that is what you want to see then you will have to go to a strip club. I have been a DJ for 10 years and have worked at both. The one song that gets all the girls rockin at either type is Dirty Grlz, Dirty Boiz, By Faderhead.
The main two styles That I play now (at a gentlemens club), Is Classic to Contemporary Rock, and Dance,Electro-House. Alot of the Dub Step music has become quite popular too. Check out this site Strippers Music. They have threads by the girls themselves, and say what type of music they like to dance to. You tube is also a good place to find music because they have suggested music that you may have never heard.

I'm sorry but as language is living and changing the term gentleman's club currently refers to a strip club. While there are still some old fashioned gentleman's clubs they are currently more commonly referred to as social clubs. ( politically correct t if woman are allowed :p).

And " take me down to the paradise city where the grass is...... ".

Back