Gen Ii Nos(new Old Stock) 2015

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Looking for quick response. I'm at my local dealer whom has NOS 2015. Offered at $100 over cost. Price is $12,299. is this really a good price. Appreciate your comments. Just looking at this and not interested in used or anything else.

Are you saying you bought a 2015 new with NOS for $12K, yes that's a good deal to me. Make sure it was tuned for the NOS or you are gonna be pissed sooner or later.

Are you saying you bought a 2015 new with NOS for $12K, yes that's a good deal to me. Make sure it was tuned for the NOS or you are gonna be pissed sooner or later.
Hello daddio! Ha. Funny. I'm now an old fart with Gen 1 and Gen 2.

Looking for quick response. I'm at my local dealer whom has NOS 2015. Offered at $100 over cost. Price is $12,299. is this really a good price. Appreciate your comments. Just looking at this and not interested in used or anything else.

If that's the OTD price then I'd say it's pretty decent,since there's usually about $2K tacked on for sales tax,registration,etc.

If that's the OTD price then I'd say it's pretty decent,since there's usually about $2K tacked on for sales tax,registration,etc.[/
I'll have to get on my computer later to resize photo. Will do. At 56 years old I still love the thrill of the Hayabusa. First kiss all over again!
Busa 2015 NOS (800x450).jpg

Price all depends on where you are too, as long as you are happy with it then so be it.

I took the liberty to change the thread title, when I first saw it I though you were buying NOS, not new old stock. LOL

Back