Gen 2 With 1441 Kit And 378 Cams

RacingJake

Registered
Question for the Busa guys.

Should I expect some over heating issues and hard starts with just one battery during the summer time ?

Looking at this for my B King, plans include alien head 2 exhaust, air box mod, ecu editor, wide band A/F,
47 lb springs with port cleanup. Looking for a little power just in case I run into another B King ???

This is mainly a street bike with some 1/8 runs on the weekend.

Thanks
Jake

I live in Kansas and I don't have any issues and I have never had any starting issues running a single battery, but I did upgrade it to a Shorai. Just don't get 14:1 pistons

I'm down here in Texas and that's good to know. I was even thinking of the 1407 kit just in case.

I was looking at the APE site and they look to be 13.25:1 pistons. But not knowing the closing # of stock and 378 cams that may not be a problem, or I could retard the intake a degree or two if needed.

APE is fast also. When I sent my cylinder in they sent the new one out the next day.
Also when you do the job pull the motor it will save you time degreeing the cams.

Looking for a good combo that's easy on the valve train with easy starting for everyday riding out here in West Texas.

Back