Gen 2 Titanium exhaust

neolithicman996

Registered
Did a search and came up with nothing newer than 2018. Are there any full titanium exhausts availible for the gen 2? Akro is not availible. It looks to me like the yosh Alpha T still availible and very similar to akro ss for 4 hundo less. With a better low end sound. Weight savings was less than a pound difference. Looked at the Toce also. I'm currently running ebay straight pipes that they came with from the guy i bought it from. Sound amazing, but it is so loud im rattling windows three doors down at 5 am. Looking for something i can slow roll out with and not wake them up every morning. Thanks.

brocks has a few options, k factory, agras have titanium options
if you arent set on titanium, m4, yoshi, 2 bro, make full systems that arent super loud. toce, shorty brocks, and voodoo are really loud.

Brock’s CT single, rumor is it’s the best 1 out there for a Busa, bout to find out as soon as I can get this ECU flashed .

IMG_3859.jpeg

I went with the brocks ct dual and I love it easy to install so much lighter then stock and not to loud to be annoying on long rides plus I get to keep the dual look. The singel will be more hp probably and lighter and maybe louder

Brocks Japanese constructed 3.9kg CT Meg is currently the best choice for full power normally aspirated Busa . A good example of such a bike is EJR Megatron Busa and also a couple of Moore's latest special builds use this short , super light weight pipe . My ex Busa and my

bus at strath.jpg

Besties.jpg

14R pictured uses this exhaust ,

Did a search and came up with nothing newer than 2018. Are there any full titanium exhausts availible for the gen 2? Akro is not availible. It looks to me like the yosh Alpha T still availible and very similar to akro ss for 4 hundo less. With a better low end sound. Weight savings was less than a pound difference. Looked at the Toce also. I'm currently running ebay straight pipes that they came with from the guy i bought it from. Sound amazing, but it is so loud im rattling windows three doors down at 5 am. Looking for something i can slow roll out with and not wake them up every morning. Thanks.
I think that the new titanium akrapovic exhaust for gen 3 fit to gen 2 too

Back