Gen 2 photo (Singapore)

so "hard" to have the plate numbers on the shield ?????????

134619d1237825640-gen-2-photo-singapore-side-view1.jpg

thanks for the pics :cheerleader:

nice bike, though i must say I am not a fan of the stock bar protectors with them Rizomas; I have me a rizoma grip too, but I also got their protectors and it looks sweet. I must say though the stock ones are great coz they are longer and seem to protect better, but Tried them with the rizomas and simply did not like.

Nice bike though! As for the number on the shield, man that sucks... but I guess thats one of those crazy singaporean rules, like the BANNED GUM LAW. Is chewing gum still banned by the way?

nice bike, though i must say I am not a fan of the stock bar protectors with them Rizomas; I have me a rizoma grip too, but I also got their protectors and it looks sweet. I must say though the stock ones are great coz they are longer and seem to protect better, but Tried them with the rizomas and simply did not like.

Nice bike though! As for the number on the shield, man that sucks... but I guess thats one of those crazy singaporean rules, like the BANNED GUM LAW. Is chewing gum still banned by the way?

yes bro gum IS BAN IN SINGAPORE! ORAL SEX TOO!:banghead:

first post here,but cant resist asking why the heck did you put a steering damper for???. the busa has it already.... ?

Respect your opinion,bro,but a bit of a waste of money, IMO. Suzuki created the busa very stable at highspeed,u dont need one. But its your ride,so :beerchug:. Ride safe....

Back