Gen 2 Busa Dragbike "back To Stock" Sale

Discussion in 'Parts and Modifications' started by Mark3380, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Mark3380

Mark3380 Registered

Contests won:
    Putting my bike back to stock and selling aftermarket parts. I have upload a couple pics of the bike for reference, I have more pics that I can send for specific parts. All of these parts were used for less than one season. PM your number and I can text more pics of any item.

Airtech 8" over race tail. Painted black metallic to match factory. Has tail light cut out and mounts epoxied in. A couple light scratches and some paint chipping around bolt holes. Ask for more pics if interested. $250 shipping TBD

Tiger racing extended undertail. Cut to fit Airtech 8 over tail section. I will include the bracing I made for this if interested. It all bolts together to the stock subframe. $65 shipping TBD

Evil cromoly swingarm, 64-68", underbraced, air tank, nos bracket, bearings installed, chain guard, black powdercoat. Has some powdercoat coming off from axle and some normal scratches. I added a delrin chain guide. $450 shipping TBD

I have 2 EK DR2 non oring chains, lightly used. One for 65" and one for 68". One new clip master link. Also Vortex rear sprockets in 46, 49, and 52 tooth. Can make deal with swingarm or sell separately.

Brocks sidewinder. Has dents in the can and is generally not in the best shape, but does the job. Has 02 bung, I modified the hanger bracket to rotate the sensor to clear fairings. Has baffle. Badge holes were welded shut and I had it powder coated. There is a tiny pinhole in one of the welds. $400 shipping TBD

MPS 2" flat "trap door" oil pan with pickup. $300 tyd

DME oil pressure relief valve $35 tyd

Ballistic Evo2 12 cell lithium battery, used for 3 months, like new. $150 tyd

JRI grudge shock with 650 lb spring. Spring was a little light, but worked for me up to 68" at 200 lb suited with this setup. Had a seal go bad and sent back to JRI. They rebuilt it and it worked great until I pulled it off. Has about 30 passes on rebuild. $500 tyd

Daytona Wego 3 with used sensor. Sensor only used with pump gas, should have lots of life left. $275 tyd

Cycle pirates 360 footpegs and mounts. Allows pegs to be 1" lower and/or further back. Really helped with getting feet on pegs easily for long legs. Black finish. Uses stock mounting hardware. $65 tyd

APE 60 lb clutch springs for Gen 2. Will not work with gen 1 posts. $20 tyd

Add 3% for paypal fees.

I may consider trading for a nice set of orange/black 08 side fairings that aren't cut. As you can see, mine are trimmed and I want to go stock.

Thanks

20160517_182401.jpg 20160517_182349.jpg

2. 13013

13013 Registered

Contests won:
    Are the cycle pirate pegs shorty's or long in length?

3. c10

c10 Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Bryan
    Ill take the Cycle pirate pegs if 13013 does not want them . will be the final tour mod for my Bird .

4. Mark3380

Mark3380 Registered

Contests won:
    I believe they are the long ones. I measured them just now and the peg is 3.5" long, not including the bracket.

5. 13013

13013 Registered

Contests won:
    Ok. I'll take em. Message me your PayPal addy and I'll send info and payment + 3%.

6. Jake whitebird

Jake whitebird Registered

Contests won:
    Pics and price of the vortex 49t sprocket please

7. Jake whitebird

Jake whitebird Registered

Contests won:
    And the 52 as well :lol:

8. 13013

13013 Registered

Contests won:
    Payment sent. Thanks!

9. Mark3380

Mark3380 Registered

Contests won:
    Pegs sold

10. Mark3380

Mark3380 Registered

Contests won:

Oil pressure relief valve, 46T sprocket, JRI shock, and Wego sold.

11. 13013

13013 Registered

Contests won:
    Got em bro! Thanks for the smooth transaction. Excellent seller! I'll leave good remarks in your profile.

12. Mark3380

Mark3380 Registered

Contests won:
    Thanks 13013!

Will accept reasonable offers on what's left. Need to move this stuff.

13. KawboyKiller

KawboyKiller Registered

Contests won:
    Im interested in the brocks and tail send me a few more pics

14. Hammer1300

Hammer1300 Registered

Contests won:
    NEWBIE HERE! I don't know how to get your email address but I am interested in the 2" oil pan and the Tiger undertail. Thx

15. Hammer1300

Hammer1300 Registered

Contests won:
    Newbie here!! I don't know how one goes about contacting you but I am interested in the 2" oil pan and the Tiger Undertail. Thx MAlcolm