GEN 1 Hump

micahbs

Registered
picking up my 01 buss tomorrow and as for as i know it doesn't have a hump with it. how much do used ones cost? will have to get it painted to match the bike ( mite be hard due to the custom paint?) anyone have any exp trying to match a bike that was painted before you got it?

I have one and if the my trade doesnt go thru for a rear seat, then I will sell it cheap.Needs paint but its good and no cracks.

Justin from Honda East (board sponsor) sent me this pricing when I asked earlier this month. Will match your bike from start without having to paint. Let him know your color of course, Just an idea

45550-24F10-YU7 Seat Cowl Red
$149.99

Shipping - $8.00

As far as the paint goes. The shop that repainted my plastic has somekinda newfangled fancy machine that looks at the paint ,breaks it down to its molecular level, then some how using captured Roswell alien technology I suspect, perfectly matches the paint. mine came out great, perfect match. Just be careful, some of these places are a little strange, one shop I went to wanted to look at Uranus?? :moon:

Back