gen 1 ecu with PC5 fuel tuning, does ecu default fuel map at %tps to PC?

Kevin Jones

Registered
This may be a question that could fix something I have been trying to get around with no saved bin file. At a certain % throttle, does the gen 1 ecu default duty cycle completely to the power commander? Or do they work in combination completely throughout RPM range? Or does the ecu fuel map default completely to the power commander throughout idle through WOT?

Dynotek says works in conjunction with ecu fuel map at all tps %.

The PC, being a "piggyback" controller, is modifying the injector signals coming out of your bike's stock ecu, controlling the injector signals AFTER the ecu . . it does not change stock TPS settings. The PC's TPS needs to be set in the Dynojet software to be properly in synch with the ecu . . .:whistle:

Thanks Frank. Just trying to find a way to deal with the lost bin file on my gen 1. The PC5 fuel map looks so different on my tuner's tune than Richard's, I fear a lot of things, but most of all I was hoping I could simply modify the fuel table on the PC but the root problem still exists. The bin file and the tuner lost it and has no idea how or what it was set up as.

Back