Gauge LED color change

MFFJM2

Registered
On my last Busa I had this mod, and I liked it so I'm doing the same thing on my new one. As the new (new to me) Busa is a 2004 Limited Edition Pearl Red, I'm having the instrument gauges changed to reverse style illumiglo gauge faceplates, with all red LEDs. When I get the cluster back and reinstall I will post some pics. Here is a pic of my previous Busa with all green LEDs.

At BlueGauges.com. It's the same place I had it done previously. You pull the entire gauge cluster using their detailed instructions and pictures (really simple) and mail it to them, and in a couple of days it comes back finished. They can replace the 180 mph gauge face with 220 mph, but then you'll need a yellow box to correct the error. They also sell those. I have no connection with their business. Here is their website if you're interested...GSXR 1300 Hayabusa Gauge Backlighting - Bluegauges.com

Should look good. If I ever mess with the cluster I'm going 220 M.P.H.

Yeah Dado that's what I ended up doing. Had the glow gauge kit installed on my 03 and I kinda got tired of it so I sold it and bought a set of the 220's. Unless your a Busa enthusiast you'd probably never even notice it

Here's what the instrument panel looks like with all red lights. Very bright.

Instrumentsinredlight_zps38f53345.jpg

Back