Fun at the Bash.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
It was great to meet you guys and hangout.   I had a blast hitting that one turn over and over with the rest of you at the Dam.   I'm going to do my best to be at the fall bash.  

Thanks for a great time.

If you need a bike to relate me to, i was riding this one.

Sunkist_busa.jpg

good to see ya again
beerchug.gif

maybe next time you can try another hot wing
super.gif
cool.gif

Yo you did your thing in that corner draggin the hand and all, simply amazing

(PDBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,16:49) Zukracer...making members cry, one at a time...  
wow.gif
as I recall I had 4 at one time over on friday
eek2.gif
ices_rofl.gif

(omslaw @ Apr. 30 2007,17:58) Good meeting you, GM!  Glad you're home safe!
+1... it was apleasure to finally meet and ride with, GM! I look forward to another opertunity soon~
cool.gif

My bud Ryan and i might set up a mid-summer meet at the dragon. We're gonna try and get our girlfriends out riding there this time. If/when we do it, anyone is open to come out ride with us.

I had an amazing time! I look forward to the next bash, and some good rides until then with my fellow busa brothers and sisters

(GMbusa @ Apr. 30 2007,17:01) It was great to meet you guys and hangout.   I had a blast hitting that one turn over and over with the rest of you at the Dam.   I'm going to do my best to be at the fall bash.  

Thanks for a great time.

The most beautiful color of all...all it needs is a white Kanj1
beerchug.gif

(GMbusa @ Apr. 30 2007,14:01) It was great to meet you guys and hangout.   I had a blast hitting that one turn over and over with the rest of you at the Dam.   I'm going to do my best to be at the fall bash.  

Thanks for a great time.

I saw you getting on it in Robbinsville Sunday, I think. That is an awesome looking bike. I was hoping your were heading back to the CROT but I never seen you pull in. I was with a group or I would have pulled in to say hey.

it was great finally getting to meet you
beerchug.gif
glad you made it home safe

Back