Full Akrapovic Or Brocks Alien 1 ?

My friend did do a dyno tune so that is where it may make a difference.

Thanks again .

Just remember that you have a fuel injected 4 cylinder motorcycle now ~ they run a lot smoother than most tractor motors & make good power too . . .

Dyno%20Sheets%20and%20200-55%20Tire%205-23-15%20001_zps4ousqxyv.jpg

I rode this beast after PirateDiverJeff had it tuned ~ and she really works great with the modifications he did . . .

That hp seems a little high vs other gen 2s....

BUT.... does anyone have a dyno graph or hp using a full akra?
I already know what a brocks does with a tune

my Gen2 with 4 into 1 and ecueditor made 195.1 ands 113 lbft, UK DIN not sae, all depends on the dyno

Attachments

• MARK 3 EVO GRAPHS .pdf
    168.1 KB · Views: 245
Just wanted to say , I have fairly intensively researched the available aftermarket Hayabusa exhausts in my quest for my L2 Busa exhaust . I was after a Ti Akropovic , but really few were made for this Gen 2 series , the original Ti Akro was for Gen 1 , but some were made for Gen 2 also . The Stainless Hydro-formed version is for Gen 2 , and is certainly not heavy and still very desirable . The fact that the Akrapovic company are known for their honest exhaust development on individual models , such as for both Gen Hayabusa is what I like . The pipes are guaranteed to deliver positive results , even without extra tuning , but will reward with big gains with tune . The quality is always very good , and for Busa , continues the traditional length exhaust look . Personally I am fixated on titanium ... and continue this line of component pursuit where possible , thus my next pipe will also be full ti , and an Ti Akro if I'm lucky .
The Akropovic exhaust does however represent true value , and delivers on real HP gains and purposeful handsome design . I think they are possibly the very best all round choice .

anybody try a Hindle? looking to replace my brocks with something a little quieter.

lol, look elsewhere for quiet.
An Akropovic with the baffle(s) in is one of the, if not the quietest aftermarket exhaust.
Take the baffles out, deep tone, much louder.
I had a full dual Akropovic with cf mufflers and ss header on my gen2.
I agree with the Toad, and they are one of the best exhaust made, at least they're my favorite.
I'll post some pics later, they're on my laptop.

Back