FS: 07 Hayabusa Custom. 330 MW swingarm

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Chipster, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Chipster

Chipster Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Chip
    Buying a house so throwing this up to free up cash if I'm able to sell it in the next 2 weeks. Located in Fredericksburg, VA. Purchased from Garwood Custom Cycles in July of 2014. Bike was originally black. Has grips, levers, lowering triple tree, set up for nitrous but bottle is currently not attached, 21k miles BUT odo and speedo are off a good 15% due to the sprockets. New visor. Cigarette lighter outlet under rear seat. Shorty exhaust, i think Brocks. RC component Savage wheels, which are now black. Replaced all panels from the place that is in most magazines and I'm blanking on the name. Purchased for 12k and have another 2k plus into it. New jackshaft, front and rear sprocket, and chains late 2014. Only issue with the bike, Lower bar that separates the fairings did come loose and new fairings touched headers and burned holes. I did get one replacement from the company but they were a pain to deal with so i didnt bother getting the other. Probably can get it for $200. Spots are very low so most pwople dont even notice. Clear title in hand. NO trades. $10k firm. Anything lower will not get a reply. Email is uvagrad0406@yahoo.com. Most likely will forget to check here. Only for sale for the next 2 weeks.

0621151758.jpg

0621151758a.jpg

0503151249.jpg

2. VIPER

VIPER Formerly known as viperblackbusa. Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Art
    hmmm...so what color is the bike now?

3. nosbig

nosbig Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn
    Now that would just take all the fun out of it when you unwrapped it from the shipper. :laugh:

4. Postal

Postal Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Tom Stewart
    I'm 20 minutes away from Chipster if anyone wants me to check it out in person for them......

Tom.

5. Chipster

Chipster Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Chip
    Sorry guys. I got busy with moving into the new place and then sold my Diablo and bought a Gallardo. I was right that I'd forget to check here lol. Just replaced the rear tire after getting a screw stuck in the old one. It also got a new rectifier and master fuse last year after the originals failed. Changed oil and filter this spring. I'm now considering selling because I'd like to get something I can be more comfortable on for longer rides, like a Harley Street Glide or a bagger. $8500 if anyone is interested. May throw it up on ebay later this summer if it's still around or just keep it.

Postal, thanks for the offer to help anyone interested. I work off 610 so I ride it up occasionally. Pictures are from tonight and what it will look like from now on haha. Currently don't have the rear seat or front fender on but I do have them.

6. Chipster

Chipster Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Chip
  7. Chipster

Chipster Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Chip
    I forgot to mention regarding the mileage that it's off 15% high so actual mileage is a couple thousand less. The one pic shows the burn area on the bike...similar on the other side. Anyways, feel free to email me with any interest or questions. Will be out of the country with poor reception next week so any responses during that period will be delayed. Thanks

Chip

8. VIPER

VIPER Formerly known as viperblackbusa. Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Art
    Whats up with the melted or burnt plastic?

9. Chipster

Chipster Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Chip
    It's in the initial post but when I switched ton the nice cycle panels, I also bought a full set of black fasteners. Well the two on the bottom sides there that attach to that metal bar that helps to separate the lower side fairings either weren't tightened or too short but they came loose while I was riding without noticing and the bar fell out. So the lower side fairings ended up touching the header pipes and burned. At first i only noticed the one side and it took forever to get the the one side fairing replacement from nice cycle. Once I realized the other was burnt too, I didn't feel like dealing with them so I've just left it and been riding it like that. I do have one brand new side panel though but another would need to be purchased. If the bike doesn't sell, I'll eventually replace the other side and paint everything again.

I used to have a 97 GTS btw

10. Chipster

Chipster Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Chip
    Been up on ebay. Price is now $7500 obo. I know many are not into the wide tires, but if someone is, I think this is the cheapest available. Got a new battery yesterday. Will throw out a $250 finders fee to anyone who gets me a buyer.

11. Chipster

Chipster Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Chip
    Bump! 6750

kucuy likes this.
  12. Chipster

Chipster Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Chip