Front running lights

Ok, here is the ultimate mod doing this MOD HERE:

OK Now, WHAT ABOUT Turn Signals, Easy USE THESE Mirrors with Built in Turn Signals

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117971500 -->

Hi!

Drilled one hole in each indicator and mounted a 10W 12V.
A mod that makes you more visible to the old men in hats driving around on the streets.

/ Heppe

frontmod2.jpg

Very cool bikes guys, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the orange.
Never seen one in person, good thing, because I have credit cards, and I am not afraid to use them!

take a look at motolight.com i have these on my police bike caliper thay are very bright, as bright as your high beams.

I still think it would be cool to take out the front signal lights completely, put driving lights in there, mount LED's in the front of the mirror, may as well do the kanji etching at the same time.
There really is no 'good' place to mount driving lights on a Busa, I havent seen any that I really like yet.

i like the concept inthexring but I wish there was a more stream lined method.

I've seen them molded in the front fender and in the air vents (show not go)

Great work none the less!!

There are already several threads out there on this, but here's how I did mine:
Procure a tail light assembly (or at least the two sockets)
Replace the front turn sockets with the 1157's from the rear
Run an extention of of the ground and the extra power wire to the right side of the nose and hook up to the Euro driving lights connector immediately above the right hand turn signal.
With a direct hook up, your turnsignals have essentially become tail lights, with running lights constant and turn signals like the brake lights (some people get the switchback LED towers, the white actually cuts when the amber turns come on) they are in my future, when I get some more funds going.
I took an extra step and broke the ground for the running lights with a switch so that I can turn them on and off without affecting the turn signals.

Just throwing this up...

i did this mod and love it..did the switch back bulbs..there 25$ a piece for stinkin bulbs but look phat..along with busszilla hids looks awesome

IM000606.jpg

Back