Front brake question

StrtRac3r

Registered
So I bled my master, then the left caliper on the end of the brake line, after that the right caliper. I continued until I got all fluid and a hard non sinking feel.

My question is how far does your brake lever pull in at full braking? Anyone have the time to pull in there brake and snap a pic? A few from different members (someone with chazzo's too) would be very appreciated. Mine feels right, just too long of travel.

Thanks everyone.

I would say it depends on your levers and if they are adjustable. I bleed my breaks every 4 months, (yes it's OCD overkill) My levers are adjustable and in the lowest setting they hit the clip on. Fully open or widest which is way too much of a reach for my comfort, travel maybe a third of the way. I have them set at 2 clicks from low as I like to ride with my fore and middle finger covering the brake. I have never hit the clip on in that position.

Take a zip tie and compress the brake lever over night to remove the last bit of air. Allowing it to sit compressed over night undisturbed should allow any trapped air to rise to the top and to the reservoir.
I do this while in the chock sitting up right.

You may want to email your chazzo factory rep in China for customer service? :dunno:

For some reason I really think being a chazzo rep would be fun. (I didn't purchase this set) I imagin most calls would be

Caller: I don't think these fit right..
Rep: they cost 17 dollars
---dial tone---

Back