For the moderators. Please remove "Random Thoughts" from the new posts search button

Re: For the moderators. Please remove "Random Thoughts" from the new posts search bu

So, E Zurcher.... what are your thoughts on gay marriage by two atheists contemplating suicide.... is it a sin? :whistle: :poke:

:laugh:

Re: For the moderators. Please remove "Random Thoughts" from the new posts search bu

any one else feel or hear Captain's heavy footsteps coming??? :lol:

If I layed out my opinions I would definitely be disowned, excommunicated and ran up the flagpole. That is why I try to keep it to motorcycles and do not participate in these discussions. I want to remain part of the "Family" EZ Out!

Are you doing the toy run on Sunday?

If I layed out my opinions I would definitely be disowned, excommunicated and ran up the flagpole. That is why I try to keep it to motorcycles and do not participate in these discussions. I want to remain part of the "Family" EZ Out!

This family would never do that to you. We value everyones opinion even if it differs from our own. Just saying. I think that has been proven lately.

The OP has nailed it.

Was thinking about it. Weather is not looking promising though.

I thought the same thing. I will go by Cycle Gear to see if they have some cold weather gear.

:down: im sorry Buddy,
give me a week to cool down, and i'll start talking about motorcycles again.:beerchug: i promise. :semi:

i live in nw pa...4 inches snow just last night so winter is for random my mother rides harleys n wears combat boots type posts...oh yea and bots is dateing her lol

ummm, my browser puts all the threads in each forum with new posts in bold print... its pretty easy top see which ones are new.... also, something about irony? using the random thoughts forum to complain about the random thoughts forum.... is that irony? or is it more like alanis morisette not irony irony

They got a place for everything here, this thread should have been here Message board Suggestions and New Features

People that run this show seem to be in it for the fun even when it doesn't seem like much fun. The new post button on this forum seems to work the same as it does on any other forum. Topics come up both good and bad, ones of interest and others that don't. New post button seems to work ok you can mouse over a subject without clicking and reading it and tell whats it's about so if it's something you have no interest ignore it mark the board as read and move on.

without fear for our lives from the powers that be.

some people around here should be afraid, VERY afraid :poke:

:lol:

some people around here should be afraid, VERY afraid :poke:

:lol:

What are you saying brother? Heads are about roll again? Cane we start with GXSRBots since he is gone deer hunting and is always picking on the Harley riders we have? :banghead::please:

What are you saying brother? Heads are about roll again? Cane we start with GXSRBots since he is gone deer hunting and is always picking on the Harley riders we have? :banghead::please:

that's funny since he has the same request about you :rofl:

seriously though, it's good to see people getting along recently and being able to have conversations without getting personal :beerchug: that's what we've always wanted!!

Wow - Male menopause?!?!

Back