For the Army guys......

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Man did I ever hear it from the Army guys last time I posted the Marine and Navy wall tributes.. I wanted to make sure that I took care of you and were not forgetting your service... I have been working the details out for the Army and here are a few of the ones that we can do for you... We can custom engrave years of service or whatever you want on there too... If you dont like the wording that is cut out, just let me know what you want it to say and I can change it too......

I will try to get more pics of the other tributes we have up as soon as possible....

Love you Army guys too :)

Here is a link to the gallery where I put the new pics.... There is 3 pages of them now just for the Army..

LINK TO IMAGES

haha...so thats where you have been...

been refreshing email....hoping to get something back

I wanted to post up those pics before I responded...... Get ready here it comes..

another thought that alot of people are proud of is combat citations...

I'd say Bromze star and up....and then you can add a "V" device....not saying I have one but I'm not saying I don't....but one of those might look real good in my garage above the place I spend the most time at....the good ole toolbox.

Very Nice.

Can I offer a suggestion. On the one you have titled: "Green Beret" rather than Green Beret along the bottom try: "De Oppresso Liber"

Nice!

Too bad you don't have a 101st Airbourne Iron Rakkasans...my son is serving over in afghannistan right now...3rd Bat 187th In...

Thanks for your contributions!

Dan

I do have the airbourne logo and can add the text to say whatever you want..

about 12 x 12 here is the artwork for one of them, I have several for the airborne, I have the eagle too... Whatever you want the text to say we can put in on there, so instead of the text ranger on the bottom we can put whatever...

AIRBORNE ranger.jpg

AIRBORNE ranger.jpg

You should add all of the things you have done to the gallery cap! Your missing alot of stuff :rulez: :laugh:

I just saw some of these listings, I will put up some artwork..

Back