First Pic ! new ZX-14 2012 !

full

Registered
:beerchug:

zzzr10.jpg

from youngmachine :please:

zzr11.jpg

The front does look better, but the side is what is going to make the difference or not. The previous body style was fugly. My best friend has one and I cannot stand the thing. It is a great bike to ride as long as you cannot see the side in a mirror or something though.

the best bike in the world is always the one you currently own.

the 14 is a great motorcycle.

hayabusa fans should be thanking kawasaki big time. new models trigger competition. how about an early release 2013 busa.

come on Honda, how about a 1400XX?

let the improvments begin, and thanks again Kawasaki...

If that is what the new 14 will look like. Kawasaki will have a repeat customer. :cheerleader:

Well if that's it , it's an improvement, wonder if the grills and bench seat went away :laugh:

Just another kill waiting :whistle:

If I wanted to see pictures of a slow, poorly engineered hunk of crap I would join a Kawasaki ZX-14 forum and have a look around :moon: This is a HAYABUSA FORUM!!!

Can we please get a "Post a picture of crappy bikes here" thread! Thanks!!!

hayabusa fans should be thanking kawasaki big time. new models trigger competition. how about an early release 2013 busa.

1400XX, i'd be in for a second bike! I had a Blackbird back in the day!

Whatever that bike is, its definitely wider than a zx10. I highly doubt they'll get rid of the headlight design of the 14, its kind of iconic. I like the alien look...
Don't we all think the speed wars are over? I mean with the limiters and all, what's the point for the manufacturers?

Not a true statement. The best motorcycle in the world is a matter of personal opinion...which is why folks start forums...to support the 'sickness' we all have regarding this model, or that model. Just because it's newer doesn't default it to "best bike ever". I miss my 03 R1 everytime I get on a motorcycle...ANY motorcycle.

From an engineering standpoint, the kawi is NOT a great motorcycle at all. It's much more difficult to work on than a suzuki, or even a honda. Every model is slightly different; however, i have found that kawis in general are a PITA to work on. GREAT bikes aren't painful to wrench.

New models are awesome....love em....keep em comin; however, new doesn't default the bike to 'competition' status. Like every other good kawasaki that has come before the zx14..this one too will fade.

Whatever that bike is, its definitely wider than a zx10. I highly doubt they'll get rid of the headlight design of the 14, its kind of iconic. I like the alien look...
Don't we all think the speed wars are over? I mean with the limiters and all, what's the point for the manufacturers?

HARUMPH!!!!

I like the alien look as well.

No, the speed war will never end. Numbers sell....Big numbers sell big, otherwise everyone would be rockin a honda rebel! :laugh:

Bring on the GENIII :bowdown:

Cqt is right. I hope this bike spawns competition and Suzi slams em with a 2013 something or other.

Back