First Cap, then VaBusa, now Pipefigtherky

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I'm getting about 7 emails from the captain and 2 from pipefighterky a DAY, which are obviously tricks that puts viruses in your computer, thanks to the Cap for putting out a warning about this.  

Is this guy ever going to be caught??!!

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138574299 -->

as soon as he sends one to the wrong person...we have some awesome techs here on the board...we will have his IP address. Then,if he lives close by one of us...

we can go knock on the door of his crummy little one room basement apartment underneath his mommies house...

and choke the little..... nevermind.

Actually,when we get his IP....then were gonna have some fun.
biggrin.gif

if he's anywhere near me,or another member,I hope he just gets a couple kicks to whatever might be left of his little pansy azzed balls.

Internet Virus's....what a low-life chicken shid thing to waste yer life on....

I'm not so much angry or bothered....as I am more just feeling sorry for the dirtbag.

What an' existance.... sending out virus's. LOSER.

The email's are sitting in my junk hotmail folder, any techies want me to try and forward one to them??

OK, hotmail deleted the virus files when I clicked the forward button, but I can send the rest of the message.

Here's the virus scan message from hotmail;
Virus Scan Result: The attachment(s) being forwarded with this message were scanned for viruses using Trend Micro. The following files contained virus(es) that could not be cured:
Attachments00.HQX
Because MSN Hotmail will not send attachments with incurable viruses the files were removed from this message.

I never click links from the board in my email. I go to the board and check my inbox. Is this a safe way around the BS?

it's just another example of why NOT to put your email addy in the forums.
there are applications that scour thousands of web forum just looking for email addys.....so they can be spoofed, exploited, etc....

If you feel the need to offer up an email addy...do it via PM ...or just sufer the consequences.
I am not saying this is the exact cause...but it is another possibility.

I never click links from the board in my email. I go to the board and check my inbox. Is this a safe way around the BS?
well sorta.

if you have an' email from a member thats one thing.
if you have a PM notification,thats another.
You can look at yer PM's here on the board,but those are not emails. Make sense. yer email provider...hotmail,yahoomail,ecg,@something.com,etc is email that can arive frm anybody ,anywhere. PM's are part of this board.

explain further? RSD.

it's just another example of why NOT to put your email addy in the forums.
The Captain runs a very tight ship. he's smart and so are his assistants
biggrin.gif

This clown has just got someones addy book probably.

No worries...all will be good soon enough.

RSD.
It was nothing derogatory about the board or it's people....the fact is, there is software that is designed to do it....he can't stop it...unless we went to a place where you have to login to even READ the forums....

Back