Finally installed my R-77

Looking forward to tuning your machine on Saturday. We will have some before air fuel numbers and after. Weather permitting, see you Saturday
I wish I could get it there sooner, but the DNA air filter won't be in untill friday. Let's pray no snow saturday
please.gif

best, to pass it to the bench
- in stock version
- then in stock version + TIFORCE
- would have been and finally, in version tuned (PWC3+ TIFORCE +DNA)
hello.gif

Looking forward to tuning your machine on Saturday. We will have some before air fuel numbers and after. Weather permitting, see you Saturday
I wish I could get it there sooner, but the DNA air filter won't be in untill friday. Let's pray no snow saturday
please.gif
We have Pipercrfoss Race or Street filters in stock in the event it does not show up.  
thumb_up.gif
If you have a filter for a K8 I would like to bring the bike up tommorrow because it's going to be warmer out. If this is possible let me know I can have it there as close to 10Am as possible.

Looking forward to tuning your machine on Saturday. We will have some before air fuel numbers and after. Weather permitting, see you Saturday.  
thumb_up.gif
I will have to book some time with you after all my "goodies" come in. I am in Richmond,VA; you aren't too far out.

Back