Finally.........after A Lot Of Waiting Around For Parts She Is Finally Having The Supercharger Fitte

Hit a snag today, blew the Woolwich racing box and the computer :banghead: so going to try ecu editor tomorrow with a new computer :confused: so send the money first class Zae :D

:D
How did you manage that?

Too much power :bounce:, no seriously, I haven't got a clue, any tech questions direct to Andy at J33 Dyno centre coz it's all black magic to me. New box and computer arrived so fingers crossed for some dyno runs today giving her full wellie (English term for go for it as well as being a wellington boot...named after the Duke of Wellington but the American Charles Goodyear invented vulcanization, and went on to make the first rubber wellington boot in the 1850's. :cool:

:banghead: ffs, whole set of clocks froze at 10,000 revs cutting the engine out, trying to reset the clocks but to no avail yet o_O:rolleyes::(

It should run without them.
And rpm and temperature is monitored on the dyno anyway. Correct?

I have no idea sixpack but I will pass the info on to Andy at J33 dyno so thanks for that :beerchug:. I have a second-hand set arriving tomorrow so hopefully it will all get sorted soon.

My gen2 would run with the gauges disconnected.
And, if you replace the gauges, obviously the odometer is different.
Scotts Blue Gauges is who to contact. They can legally set the odometer in the new gauges to the correct mileage.
They can probably fix your old gauges too.
At least then you could make a few bucks back by having a good gauge cluster to sell.

Scotts Blue Gauges is who to contact. They can legally set the odometer in the new gauges to the correct mileage.
At least then you could make a few bucks back by having a good gauge cluster to sell.
I'm with sixpack. I sent my gauges to Scott and had to move the bike, so I started it without trouble and moved it around in my driveway.

Thanks for the info Sixpack, It may have another issue then but in the UK bikes or cars aren't allowed to run with the speedo's disconnected, it's actually an offence so it may be an electrical safeguard but I will pass the info on. The post to the USA from England and back would probably be extortion for Scotts Blue Gauges but once again thanks for the info and I will check it out. :bowdown:

Last edited:
She's up and running again, turns out it was the Suzuki immobiliser that had thrown a ducky fit (English for f**ked up ;)) so hopefully she will get some dyno time today. :race::super::thumbsup:

Harleys still on it trying to get it up to a heady 100bhp :rolleyes: :lol:so on tomorrow now :race: (Only kidding if any Harley fans read this haha)

Last edited:
First Dyno run today gave a figure of 297 bhp. Seems to be an issue with the plugs sparking at the high end of the rev scale but hoping that will be resolved today. Ordered a lithium battery for better crank turnover at start up. Hopefully graphs etc will be uploaded over the weekend :race::thumbsup::drool:

Back