Finally.........after A Lot Of Waiting Around For Parts She Is Finally Having The Supercharger Fitte

Well that's the uprated fuel pump assembled and grafted in, just got to make it fit back in the tank!
16265621_10154480985063937_7879360060396927790_n.jpg

Just ordered a GPT DS150 GPS Speedometer for her which reads up to 220mph, that will do :banana: I have a gps app on my phone but want to be able to look at it while I'm riding her, I don't think the cops would be impressed with me pulling my phone out when I'm flat out :bounce:, mind you...they wouldn't be impressed with my speed either :super:

Just ordered a GPT DS150 GPS Speedometer for her which reads up to 220mph, that will do :banana: I have a gps app on my phone but want to be able to look at it while I'm riding her, I don't think the cops would be impressed with me pulling my phone out when I'm flat out :bounce:, mind you...they wouldn't be impressed with my speed either :super:

Pics or link to speedometer please.

This I believe is a much more reliable way to connect the fuel return pipe I (I being Andy from J33 not me lol) assessed the plastic quick connector and felt that it was a weak spot and could potentially fracture..with dire consequences! I will insert a quick release in the return pipe.

16174427_10154484848138937_2984588281570923191_n.jpg

Having to take the top injectors out today to open them up a bit to flow more fuel so dyno tomorrow fingers crossed (If you want a more tech explanation Andy from J33 will explain better haha) o_O:race:

First (unloaded) run on dyno today and taken to 16% throttle, all seems ok so new mapping programme to link between the ecu and the computer on its way from Woolwich racing and should arrive tomorrow so all being well she well get the full beans then :race::banana:;)

Like your oil cooler location for the supercharger. Very slick. :super: On a side note can someone explain why turbos use the engine's oil for cooling and superchargers don't? Thanks.

Back