Fatal accident

Ebusa

Registered
Sat 6/5 just happened upon two motorcycle accidents within two miles of each other on I 40/85 N Burlington,NC one being fatal.Asking your prayers for the Mc Alister family.My co-worker has ridden with this 30 yr old man and even though neither were members here nor did they ride Busa's they were fellow biker nun the less.Thanks for your prayers and we all gotta be be careful out there.

Always sad news to hear of a fellow rider going down. Something going on with the road or riders just over extending their capabilities?

Always sad news to hear of a fellow rider going down.

Something going on with the road or riders just over extending their capabilities?

I know that PirateDiverJeff just spoke with Alex on Ortega highway ~ our eldest son saw the carnage on his way into work this morning . . .

attachment.php?attachmentid=70844&d=1433522654.jpg

Guess a car pulled out in front of him and was witnessed by a rider behind him.Just saw/talked with him at the Lookout last Sunday,that highway's(Ortega)pretty much a deathtrap on weekends(I almost rode up there this morning but looked like rain so blew it off).

Thank you.

He was a pretty good guy and had a lot of friends.He had just recently moved to San Diego to help care for his father,and just found out yesterday that he had a sister who had succumbed to cancer only a couple of weeks ago.Some guys are putting together a memorial ride soon.

Thank you.

He was a pretty good guy and had a lot of friends.He had just recently moved to San Diego to help care for his father,and just found out yesterday that he had a sister who had succumbed to cancer only a couple of weeks ago.Some guys are putting together a memorial ride soon.

Oh my gosh, that's just too much for one family :(

Guess a car pulled out in front of him and was witnessed by a rider behind him.

Just saw/talked with him at the Lookout last Sunday,
that highway's (Ortega) pretty much a deathtrap on weekends
(I almost rode up there this morning but looked like rain so blew it off).

Had a chance to talk with him a few weeks back ~ he will definitely be missed missed on Ortega highway . . .

600_455404417.jpe

Back