Fastsjonny's AWESOME small air box mod

sproket

Registered
I have been going back & forth about doing the small air box mod...some people said it didnt really work..some were happy....Well i finally got it done..after E-mailing Jan a number of times making sure i had all the connections right....Walla it is awesome i rode about 80miles yesterday ...stopped a couple times to lean out my PC2 settings ....then the bike felt smoother ,the exhaust smelt less toxic than before, the way my busa front end came a foot off the ground as i kept shifting all the way to 3rd gear.....and what surprised me the most is my gas millage actually went up to 36 miles per galon from 34 miles to a gallon...I also reset my suspension to race settings (stiff) it works like a marvel....
I have ordered a set os SV650 dog bones to raise the rear end up a couple of inches..that should be the last of me mods....For a long time to come....I think i have my bike just the way i need it.....

i already had a map custom made for my bike(yoshi bolt ons, K&N air filter ) ..thats good for now....i cant afford a TURBO kit...I really dont need one ....

<!--EDIT|sproket
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090015919 -->

www.fastsjonny.tk/

worked just fine for me, don't forget there is an extra "s" after the "t" in fast. That gets a lot of people

<!--EDIT|vincent
Reason for Edit: "more info"|1092193337 -->

Back