FASTEST STOCK YEAR???

04 Purple & Black without a doubt.Mine is so fast it blew the purple & black off and left these colors!

Resized_1.jpg

But I really have to pee !!!s And everyone knows red and black is really the fastest!!!
AAAssjani.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
I guess this is a pissin match

06 Limited Pearl White, naturally is the fastest color made, because the suns rays reflect off of it thus producing extra thrust allowing it to pull through earths gravitational force at a higher rate of speed than any other color.
SHOCKED.gif
all_coholic.gif

my blue and grey 06' did 220 mph until i put the frame sliders on it. now it will only go 188mph. whats wrong with it? does anyone have a custom frame slider map?
all_coholic.gif

here's the numbers on my lowly restricted '03...

DYNOTOPSPEED.jpg

pipe, pc and GiPro ATRE.

my 06 probably the fastest  
smile.gif

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Jinks, I just got through running mine on a dyno drag at 196.03- think it's just tire inflation & variance? Mine is stock gearing, yours?

(bacharles @ Apr. 11 2007,05:10) You will need a turbo and other mods to reach a "true" 220mph.  Just start the thing and ride.  Who cares?
rock.gif
+1 You know that's rite Thelma!
cool.gif

NOT A BUSA QUESTION AND HOPE I DONT GET BANNED FROM HERE. WHERE CAN I GET A CHEAP TURBO THAQT WILL FIT ON MY OTHER BIKE; R1
bowdown.gif
PLEASE FORGIVE ME

(Shibumi @ Apr. 14 2007,19:12) Jinks, I just got through running mine on a dyno drag at 196.03- think it's just tire inflation & variance? Mine is stock gearing, yours?
WHAT YEAR?

Back