Fast idle lever

Took my screw "out", and bent the tab just a little. I get almost 6,000 and a steady 75 in 6th......watch the hills it'll start to fade but with a little more tweaking, I'm looking for a steady 80-85 with, or without hills.........
super.gif
"Cruise Control" it is......also helps when traffic is dogging along and the right hand gets tired........
super.gif

super.gif

I always use it to start my bike........not good ?

when I start my bike, and let out the clutch it will sometimes die.

What is wrong ?

(kennym4 @ Jun. 25 2007,02:39) I always use it to start my bike........not good ?

when I start my bike, and let out the clutch it will sometimes die.

What is wrong ?
You can use that fast dile lever whenever you want. Hot, cold, warm, rainy day, sunshine.......it doesn't matter. It won't hurt a thing. I use it on cold starts even when it's 80 degrees outside. Reason being is without it the motor chugs for a second while the idle comes up and I don't want to hear it.

But, I do use a water hose. Hmmmm, I might be on to something?
rock.gif

poke.gif

(LeeFL2 @ Jun. 24 2007,15:55) It is an enrichment for Cylinder 4 only. 2k max.
A friend of mine uses his for cruise control, he has 16/42 sprockets and can run 75mph with it (not sure if that is the highest though). So I think 2K is not true.

Before my throttlemeisters, I used it as cruise. Bent the tab like others said - held 70mph no problems!

Yes, Brian is correct. I have tweaked the tab back at the roller/cam idle increase, and tightened the cable a bit, for maximum cable/lever travel, and the result is 6500+ Up to 8000. That is, with 18t/39t gearing, i can set the cruise at 80+ miles an hour with no problems at all. Works great for resting the wrist, stetching, changing visors, radio stations, whatever....Spud

Back