Fast fi and pciii, whats the diff?

armybusa

Registered
i keep seeing where people are using the fast fi for nos, and i have a nos kit i have still yet to put on becouse im not sure if i have everything i need to run it without hurting anything. i have a pciii and the mps 40 shot kit, will i need anything else to run it? i know ill need to dyno it to get max output and the air/fuel right, but will adding other products help in the performance and safety of the motor side?

you can do it safely either way,if you use the pc you can add a specific amount of fuel anywhere you need it

i don't have any first hand experiance with the fast fi,but the instant rich feature is supposed to  lock the injectors open at wot

so would i need anything else to get more out of the 40 shot or make it get down the track a little faster with that set up?

what is your wheel base,ride height,and or other mods to the bike ? for a true 40 hp you will need a (single) .036 jet

the main diff is that the fast fi box only adds fuel when the NOS is activated and if you use the PC3 it would be all the time (at whatever RPM you designate the extra fuel). Not really a problem but you will run a little rich when not on the NOS. I am working on getting a MPS kit myself and will install the fast FI box just for peace of mind.

Back