FALL PLANS

MET

The Watcher
Registered
oK I WILL NOT SAY THE NASTY W word yet. However fall and W plans for you and your bike.

Mine are taking a trip to TN I hope in October this time i may ride all the way instead of trailering the bike. Then November means shipping the bike to South Fl. fro the winter and trying to visit it a cuple times a month a a couple week vacations.

i think i will run the 1/4 a few times and i hope to run some more 9/10's with the additional Hp I should be seeing this week.

Fall, winter, and spring months are the best seasons to ride. Too hot in the summer

My personal favorite is now, in the fall. The winters around here can be good too, when it is not raining.

For thoes back east in the snow, I rode once with snow on the ground, man was that cold. Proper gear makes all the difference. :)

Ride safe

Will be moving to Florida in December so not sure of what plans there will be. I know that it does get cold there but the last time that I was living there was only from early May to Oct. Temps were great the whole time so I should be good!

Riding and getting some warmer clothes. :tounge: Also headed Home to Hilo for 2 wks in Dec. GOTTA SURF!

Let us know when you're coming down to the smokies. Maybe we can get a bunch of southeast busa riders together. Sorry we missed you last time.

Fall is excellent riding weather. When winter rears her ugly head, I'll start working on the BMW and Triumph - that euro trash is pretty troublesome. I'll also clean up the busa (what? I think the earth just shifted on its axis) a little.

What's fall??? Our seasons seem to blend more and more here.. My Fall plans, why ride of course.....

LoBusa

It's really a different kind of year. It's already in the 40's in the mornings here with high's in the low 70's or high 60's. Normally highs in the 90's or 80's this early in the fall.

Fall is my favorite season for riding over here. Summer is just way too over here. So, I plan to get to know my new busa.

Bog and I are thinking of shipping our bikes to LA and riding for 16 days..may ride to Vegas..and Mojave Desert..and all around..Dec. 20 to Jan. 4...anyone interested in a christmas vacation..or hooking up for some great riding..plans are solid yet...we'll trying to work out the bugs.

Swan,
Let me know when you set your plans, I have Christmas week off at work (first time ever). I'd be glad you show you and Bog around if you want.

I plan on riding unless it's raining. Summer is never too hot to ride for me. I wish it would last forever. :devil:

Back