Fall Eureka Springs trip ?

I think the only date that's doable with work schedules and the M&G at the Captains is the weekend of Oct 24-26

I'd love to do this again,had such a great time on the last trip riding and meeting so many great people. If I could pull this off, the later in Oct. the better. I've been blessed with a bunch of work going into winter and hate to lose any good days but that would be a good time for a small break. The last trip was the first time in 9 years I didn't even think about work or other for 2 days. Thanks to Bob and everyone that was there:bowdown:

busaride 028.jpg

I might be able to do it, I have to check with the boss.

:whistle: What another trip? Yes honey, it is a sickness. :laugh:

I need to be with my own kind.:beerchug:

It is free therapy. :please:
I could become ill without another trip. :puke:

try this, pic look to the left of Eureka Springs, the motel should be in the middle of the pic.

It is located on hwy 187 south of the dam.

picture001.jpg

That's what I was looking for! Great, definately interested.
Will be wearing heated gear by late October though, just did 700 miles around that area 2 weekends ago, just beautiful.:thumbsup:

I will be watching this thread

the turn out if it happens may be on the lite side, with the Fall Bash this month and the get together at Cap's house in Oct. Vacation time may have run low for a lot of folks.

I have another invitation to Deals Gap in November, that will go over big with the wife.

You should try to make Cap's house, the first weekend in Oct.
are you going to the Fall Bash?

Never been to a bash or deal's gap, hard for me to plan but spur of the moment close stuff gets priorities :laugh:

We need to get this narrowed down to have a vote . Cmon lets get this going !

IMG_0184 (Medium).JPG

See poll on General bike related topics. If we can not get some interest in this I will be making alternate plans for a short trip to the gap. Thanks Drew..

would love to make it, but I'll be out the whole month of October... Nov 14th looks good for me right now.. :whistle:

had a bunch of fun in June :cheerleader:

PW resize.jpg

It looks like the St louis guys will be going the weekend of the 24-26 of Oct. Will plan a big event for next spring. Hope the rest can make it that weekend. I guess we should plan the lodging soon. :beerchug:

i am in but haven't called for a reservation yet...has anyone else got a room already or do we need to look for an another place to stay?

I think Trish was looking. Pointe West is booked. We are in too but need to know where the group will be.

Back