Fall Bash - Sep 21-23 2012

hey seems alot of HIH veterans are making it!! do me a favor guys... speak kindly of us even though i cant be there plz.... :please:

Loaded and on our way!

2012-09-19 05.14.45.jpg

Guys, be cautious while riding over the next few days. We've had large amounts of rainfall over the last couple of days, and there are bound to be mud and gravel washes all through the mountains in this area. I wouldn't rule out large rockslides either.

Ride safe! :thumbsup:

Scratched the Mircotel, Im in the Cottage with GixxerHp, I think we'll have alot more FUN :laugh:

I'll be waiting on my phone call GIXERHP!!! Don't forget and don't make it do dang late...I gotsa work this weekend.:poke:

All of you who will be there have a fun and safe time! Look forward to all the pics and stories.

Beautiful day driving today. We took the Lotus down the Dragon, thru the Foothills Parkway then around over Hellbender. Even met another Lotus Elise at the CROT. Everyone is starting to roll in now.

Hey guys, looks like Robert is going to ride up to Greer where I live Thursday night and catch a little sleep and then were leaving out around 7:00 Friday. hope his luck is better than last year, remember he got rear ended about a mile from my house. Hey Loomis, I got your back on that early bed thing, I'll be right there with ya, gotta have that sleep! We may have to sedate John :laugh:

You guys have a GREAT TIME it looks like you are going to be blessed with tremendous weather! Keep the rubberside down and your bike upright!

Back