Fall Bash Pix

Good pics DO3, I cant wait for the spring bash, hope to meet you then!

(BlueHaya @ Oct. 01 2007,14:26)
beerchug.gif
Thanks for sharing
I'm not a photographer, and the camera is barrowed, but I know you guys like pics. If I hadn't been in a hurry Sunday there would have been many more. E 74 was gorgeous coming off the mountain.

Thanks for the pics DO3. Really missed seeing everyone but I will be at the spring bash God willing.

Very nice,, i just got home, and tried to upload my pics, but it seems that my memory card is junk! Im so pissed!

smile.gif
Love all the pics I've seen so far. It was great getting to meet everyone there this fall. I had a blast just sitting at the fire with everyone not to mention getting to see all the bikes. It was killing PocketRocket and me (the wife too) that we couldn't bring our Busas
sad.gif
. God willing, we will be at the spring bash ready to ride.

(fireemt130 @ Oct. 01 2007,14:59)
smile.gif
Love all the pics I've seen so far. It was great getting to meet everyone there this fall.  I had a blast just sitting at the fire with everyone not to mention getting to see all the bikes. It was killing PocketRocket and me (the wife too) that we couldn't bring our Busas
sad.gif
.  God willing, we will be at the spring bash ready to ride.
It was great meeting you guys too. Remember that I'm practically in your neighborhood when you are ready to ride.
beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Oct. 01 2007,11:15)
(Jet Li @ Oct. 01 2007,13:44) Nice photos big Rob!
super.gif

Good seein' ya, Bro.
Still waiting on that lap dance my man. Great seeing you. Looking forward to the Spring.
Listen here, McNugget, no lap dance for you, EVER.

Hell, you didn't even buy me a drink.
laugh.gif

Great pics DO3! Glad everyone was safe and had a great time! We sure did miss not being there.

See y'all in the Spring!

Robert,
I was good to see you again. I glad I didn't need you for a helping hand this time. Thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming...

(Jet Li @ Oct. 01 2007,15:59)
(dadofthree @ Oct. 01 2007,11:15)
(Jet Li @ Oct. 01 2007,13:44) Nice photos big Rob!
super.gif

Good seein' ya, Bro.
Still waiting on that lap dance my man. Great seeing you. Looking forward to the Spring.
Listen here, McNugget, no lap dance for you, EVER.

Hell, you didn't even buy me a drink.
laugh.gif
Name your poison babe
wink.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

laugh.gif

Those redline stands are so sweet, oil and filter change with chain maintenance
super.gif

Picture_003__Small_.jpg

Back