Fake chrome nos bottle

well im glad you wernt around when the shack was up and running, the tears would really be flowing. plain and simple you dont buy the king of bikes and do dumb crap like that to it. you really think when he lists his mod on his show bike they are going to not laugh him out when they read ..FAKE CHROME NOS BOTTLE FOR LOOKS....come on sweety get some thicker skin its the dam internet. with the ribbing ppl get for the reflectors and mud flap did you think this was going to just roll on by without some flaming?
rock.gif
they have weeded out idiots like you here and replaced with more civil people like the (shack) maybe you should be gone to

Iam over 40 and I could'nt care less about what some kid thinks about over 40 people. He just needs to grow up and get a life he can be proud of. If he does, NOTHING will bother him because he's happy with himself. And if he wants fake Nos Chrome Bottles, he wouldn't care who said what ! After all, it's his bike
biggrin.gif

Put a “NOS Insideâ€￾ sticker on your hump.
<center><image src="http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/roddiestar/noscopy.jpg"></center>

Yeah you can get a kit for under $300.00 with a blue bottle . Running just the bottle with no juice is a big poser waste of money well spent on other upgrades .

well im glad you wernt around when the shack was up and running, the tears would really be flowing. plain and simple you dont buy the king of bikes and do dumb crap like that to it. you really think when he lists his mod on his show bike they are going to not laugh him out when they read ..FAKE CHROME NOS BOTTLE FOR LOOKS....come on sweety get some thicker skin its the dam internet. with the ribbing ppl get for the reflectors and mud flap did you think this was going to just roll on by without some flaming?
rock.gif
they have weeded out idiots like you here and replaced with more civil people like the (shack) maybe you should be gone to
This IS a better place until someone starts name calling the members who are speaking their opinions. This site is not for that. Unless you can prove it does some kind of good?

Yes, a fake NOS on a Hayabusa embarasses nearly all Hayabusa owners who are proud of their fast machines. Many of whom already own REAL NOS bottles and put a lot of time, energy, money and pride into making it happen.

So people have opinions. Sometimes they are not as accepted here as other opinions. So what? It is the net and people will have differing opinions. Deal.

We helped him. Even after he calls this a place for old pharts. Apparently he knew where to go for a response.

rock.gif
This IS a better place until someone starts name calling the members who are speaking their opinions.  This site is not for that.  Unless you can prove it does some kind of good?

Yes, a fake NOS on a Hayabusa embarasses nearly all Hayabusa owners who are proud of their fast machines.  Many of whom already own REAL NOS bottles and put a lot of time, energy, money and pride into making it happen.

So people have opinions.  Sometimes they are not as accepted here as other opinions.  So what?  It is the net and people will have differing opinions.  Deal.

We helped him.  Even after he calls this a place for old pharts.  Apparently he knew where to go for a response.
wwjd maybe you should read some of his posts before you bust my nuts !!!!!!

And I'm married to a 28 yo...
[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous!!!
tounge.gif

BYW,how do a thread like this get so many posts??

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154621528 -->

And I'm married to a 28 yo...

I'm jealous!!!
tounge.gif

BYW,how do a thread like this get so many posts??
just say this place is full of old farts and its on  
poke.gif
[/QUOTE]
I used to think I was one of the oldest guys on the Board, but there are several much older than me...
One new members Father just bought a Busa and I think he is in his 70's...
Remember, your never to old to Rock and Roll, and damm sure never to old to Ride...

David

Actually, he can get a used bottle and have it chromed. And then a line coming from the bottle going to some tucked-away place on the bike can cost him 250 to 300 bucks. I know a few people who have done this exact same thing. Looks pretty nice and just for show. They actually had the fake bottle chrome kits on ebay sometime last year.

Seriously, some of you guys are giving this dude entirely too much flack over this. It's his money and bike, and I don't think we should rib him for that. It's no different than any of us adding whatever it is that we want to on our bikes. Honestly, J.R. didn't ask for anyone's blessings or opinions... all he asked for was help with parts. While I do realize that some people are poking fun... some people are not. And I'm 39 if it even matters.

Back