Fake chrome nos bottle

Hey as what they said before, chroming just those parts will run you about 500, why not just buy the full wet kit for 600, and have a nice blue bottle reflecting off all of your chrome? plus you get another 50hp depending on what you have done with your engine. how much does chrome run for something like that?

hahahahhahahahhahaha i forgot this site is for mid 40's and up,it almost makes me sorry i bought an old fart's bike.
Good one! As much as I am anti bling... No reason you shouldn't be into it. To each their own...

Although I don't get it. All show and no go has never made sense to me. But then again I'm in my thirties
biggrin.gif

kinda gay but to each his own.  I would get one of those dry kits off ebay for under $250 and chrome the bottle or leave it blue.  Looks better blue IMOH.  I might just take my own advise but I'll be sure to hook it up.

<!--EDIT|Bruiserman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154547577 -->

I'd get a fake turbo instead. I mean, if your gonna do it, do it right.

Or get a nitrous kit and just run a purge valve on it.

But why make it fake, just chrome a Nos bottle and attach it. They don't cost that much, and it's for bling anyway so a top notch tuneup (read expensive $$$ )  isn't needed
wink.gif
. Just someone who knows how to install and set up with a PC. Then you can have a button to spray it out ( as in purge) and have the looks and sound also
idea.gif

thats one of the gayest things i have ever heard, thinking you might be more gay than phantom12 even

I don't get the fake thing either. Not just this but the guys that put the fake intercooler behind the grill so everyone thinks they have a turbo.

If you want a chrome nitrous bottle, cool. Just hook it up and add a 60 shot. Don't be a poser.

Alright you guys, lighten up a little...
I see what he's trying to do...
If your gonna make it a show bike with lots of chrome the bottles are just for show, not go...
But it aint gonna be cheap any way you go...
A coupla 2 pound bottles and some braided S.S. line and valves, and connections and so forth is gonna run about $500 bucks plus...
Lotta money for just a gimmick...
But to each his own, go for it...

David
wasn't this what I suggested?

oh, and I'm 29.. and think it's a retarded idea as well.. even for a show only bike.
wants to show how gay he is...maybe you could by a gs500 and put busa plastics on it too and have 2 bikes

EB606DBA65654AC2B1AF14CB8AE75B85.jpg

you guys are a bunch of azzholes this site is suposed to be so decent and yet when someone wants to do somthing different to his bike ya flame him I dont understand what is wrong you guys you dont treat other people like that except for the zx14 trolls grow up and act like adults this is a good site unless you fug it up witch is what your doing here
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|spkerhed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154580180 -->

you guys are a bunch of azzholes this site is suposed to be so decent and yet when someone wants to do somthing different to his bike ya flame him I dont understand what is wrong you guys you dont treat other people like that except for the zx14 trolls grow up and act like adults this is a good site unless you fug it up witch is what your doing here
sad.gif
I see you finally figured your away around the censorship; you have to use words like fug, bastad, beeyatch, sheeyat, etc.  (Andy, aka RSD - mod, is the expert in coming up w/ new wordalikes.)  Either that or you got so head-hot you typed @ssholes w/out even thinking about it.  

I see where you're coming from spkr.  No one is giving him hell for putting chrome on his bike, just that a fake NOS is well...ridiculous and he's going to get flamed for it.  And he'll likely take a lot of sh*t from fellow riders on the street for it.

We all give each other hell here once in a while.  Heck, I got labeled as a homo lover for eating 3 hot dogs today.  Some have been here a long time and we are very frank w/ one another, you'll see, all in fun.  If I asked about modding something and got an overwhelming response of "that's ridiculous" I would retrace my steps, look back, see the light and most likely agree.

Starting out early w/ posts about 40 yr. old farts bikes here is not going to be well received either.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154581226 -->

I didnt know about the censorship dont use them words on here often but it makes me mad when they bust some ones balls like this because he wants to put a fake bottle on his bike, so what maybe he will fill it with gatorade so he wont dehidrate on a long ride its his choice he just wanted help finding one and got beat down but he shouldnt have made the comment about the old fart those guys take offense very quickly
smile.gif

well im glad you wernt around when the shack was up and running, the tears would really be flowing. plain and simple you dont buy the king of bikes and do dumb crap like that to it. you really think when he lists his mod on his show bike they are going to not laugh him out when they read ..FAKE CHROME NOS BOTTLE FOR LOOKS....come on sweety get some thicker skin its the dam internet. with the ribbing ppl get for the reflectors and mud flap did you think this was going to just roll on by without some flaming?
rock.gif

Back