Fairing Screens??

(01busa @ Feb. 26 2005,05:36) Did anyone the fitted screens form Clark custom? They sell them through ebay, I was thinking of giving them a chance.
I used Clark Custom, Pashnit recommended him on his website and I found him on Ebay.  Custom screens, triple chrome plated and fit exactly.  I even got the oil cooler screen.  Very, very satisfied.  I used JB Metal Weld to secure in place.  I have Brandon at Clark Custom's phone number at home if you want it.

Clarkcustom@aol.com

I found some black anodized ones frm PPM Customs on Ebay. They work and look great. They are pre formed but I had to modify them some to get the look I wanted. They were about $70 but they are tough and match the bike well.

P7290030.jpg

P7290026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Clark Custom is selling the 8 pc. non chromed sets for $29.99 with free shipping on Ebay. They look like they aren't curved out. I might buy a set,they're formed & ready to install with directions. Good deal or not?
rock.gif

Clark Custom is selling the 8 pc. non chromed sets for $29.99 with free shipping on Ebay. They look like they aren't curved out. I might buy a set,they're formed & ready to install with directions. Good deal or not?
rock.gif
Or, You can go to Home Depot and buy 2 gutters screens for $1.89 each. exactly the same Clark Customs selling.
Aluminum cheppo screens and put it on your $11,000 Busa.

Then be careful bending it correctly and not to chip the paint.
Then try to protect bare aluminum from elements..

Or..

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=82;t=85403;st=72
laugh.gif

The first time I did the mod was with just appoxy compound and it took forever to get it to dry in place and then dry enough to put back on the bike. I actually did it during hurricane Dennis and it is a good thing I didn't have anything else to do because it took all day. The second time I did it I used the soldering gun trick and I just wish I knew about this trick the first time. After I got the "touch" down with the gun I whipped through the bike and had her back togther in under 2 hours. Soldering gun all the way man. Good luck
beerchug.gif

I just ordered an 8 pc. chrome set from Vic. I think i'll use the Plastic Fusion epoxy. I don't own a soldering iron.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

I haven't installed my screens yet. I'm wondering about the left side screens, the fairing on that side is touching the radiator hose & the sensor(?) on the radiator sticks out. Is the the screen going to be hitting the sensor & laying against the hose?

Don`t worry about it. Screens has enough curve in them. I can post you a close up picture of left side it you need it.

Thanks for the quick reply. You don't need to send me pics. I was just making sure it wasn't just my Busa. Thanks

I installed my screens I got from Vic. They look great! I used a plastic epoxy. Thanks again, Vic. I'll try to get some pics posted soon.:thumbsup:

Let me chime in here.... As some of you know I made screen kits for a couple of years and sold many, many sets. Let me just say that Vic has the best quality, best looking screens going today in my opinion.

Vic's the man for screens!

P.

:beerchug:

I just ordered some chrome ones from VIC, I will make sure to let everyone know how they turn out when I get them. Thanks again VIC. :thumbsup:

Back