Fairing Screen Opinions;

Fairing Screen Options;

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy polishing needed:laugh: J/K Looks great gold Bro.

yeah no kidding. I love the gold screens on my bike. Next on the list is powdercoating the rearsets and pass. pegs. Maybe even the Brocks Alien Head exhaust in the black ceramic coating!!

Sorry Sanno, didn't mean to threadjack ya! Did I mention...great choice of bke by the way! :beerchug:

I prefer NOT black and here is why. Black screens almost invisible when installed. I do have black on my white perl Busa and you can`t see them 10 feet away. Gold looks great on Gen 2.

Gold powder cost more then black, I charge the same $90 for a set.
You can always order chrome and save $30.00

Price include US shipping.

I prefer NOT black and here is why. Black screens almost invisible when installed. I do have black on my white perl Busa and you can`t see them 10 feet away. Gold looks great on Gen 2.

Worth every penny! Just my opinion :moon:

yeah no kidding. I love the gold screens on my bike. Next on the list is powdercoating the rearsets and pass. pegs. Maybe even the Brocks Alien Head exhaust in the black ceramic coating!!

Sorry Sanno, didn't mean to threadjack ya! Did I mention...great choice of bke by the way! :beerchug:

No worries on thread jacking as it's still semi on topic. Ah heck, as long as it pertains to the the K8 it doesn't have to be on this topic! ;-)

Thanks and it looks like you made a good choice as well!:lol:

Point(s) well taken, got'cha Vic.

Replied to you already...

I ordered mine from Vic too--in fact I am installing the chrome version as we speak--they are prebent and great quality. I am sure you will be happy--I will post a pic of my "creative" way of making sure they were installed tight to the fairing. :laugh:

I ordered mine from Vic too--in fact I am installing the chrome version as we speak--they are prebent and great quality. I am sure you will be happy--I will post a pic of my "creative" way of making sure they were installed tight to the fairing. :laugh:

Right on, looking forward to checking them out!

I like the gold on the blue bike. :thumbsup:

The polls seem to agree with you so that's what I'll be ordering, already did the PayPal funds transfer.

To be honest I really was going to go with the black but as per my post I asked the ORG. members to chose so, this 'democracy' has gold winning over the black. ;-)

Back