Fair pricing

Goatkart

Registered
Hey gang, been reading awhile trying to decide if the busa was for me, and i finally think i decided it is..

I have been riding for about 6 years, and made the mistake of getting on my brothers ducati 1198R.... i was hooked on the spot....

However, now comes the hard part... Shopping...

Im looking for a GEN 1, primarily because of pricing...

Looking like a 2003 - 2007 will fit the bill...

For an unmodded bike, with average or low miles, what is fair market pricing on this range...

seems like i should be able to get in the saddle for under 6k for a 2003-2006 depending on miles...

any input would be great...

already searched, didn't find what i was looking for ;)

also, any tips on where to look would be great, started trolling the hayabusa.org classifieds as well as Ebay....

Try motorcycle trader.com. That is how I found my bike in the surrounding area of Atlanta GA. Good hunting, know what your price range is and what your looking for. I got my 04 Limited two years ago with 13K miles for $7000 out the door from a motorcycle shop. hope that helps with figuring how much you should pay.

thanks for the helpful tips everyone... glad to see the forum is supportive to new people trying to get involved..

Already spoken with Tony via PM, and there might be something there...

As to banzai, i noticed they had a couple bikes and had also been keeping my eyes peeled there as well..

There have been some crazy prices on Gen I. I had my eye one an 05 and 06 with 4k miles for $5500 before I decided to buy a Gen II. Good luck on your search.

Back