F-en Idiot!

Stoopid no doubt. Watch again and see how long that car is there before dude even attempts to stop. Riding past own ability.... And the video stops before other biker stops. Guessing he doesn't stay to help.... Question is is the helmet cam biker the one who insinuated the lane splitting??

Well, at least he wasn't playing pokemon go while riding. Have to give him some credit. :whistle:

Narcissus, Paul what the heck ???? Dude you been lurking for how many years?

Nah, just lurking recently. :D

Still in Korea, but finally moving back in twelve weeks after five years here. Just hope the bike runs after sitting for so long. :rolleyes:

this isn't about lane splitting its about traveling too fast for conditions and not being able to brake in time!

he splitted lanes for miles recklessly in the RAIN with his buddy so I'm not at all surprised he eventually crashed. I feel sorry for the dude that got rear ended not the guy on the bike.

No this is old but this is the most wreckless ridding I have seen. I mean how many chances did they think they were going to get. Like pops use to say "quit wile you're ahead".

Back