Expensive weekend???

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well saterday the girlfriend shows up,, and tells me that her car need wiper blades, see's got an 03 Toyota Matrix. So no big deal huh! So we re off to the parts store. Well after 2 parts stores not having a listing for the rear wiper, i say screw it and we head to the stealership. When we get there the dealership is having a midnite maddness sale. Now its only 1pm at this time. Im walking toward the parts department, and for some stupid reason i stopped. Next thing i know im talking to our old salesman that sold us the car just last year. So just for giggles i ask him to run numbers on a loaded 06 Matrix. At this point it looks like were going to have a new car, no big deal wright?? We weren't really looking but what the hell, i spend enough on my bike anyhow. Now at this the point the sales manager is involved, finishing up the numbers, and every thing is cool... Then the manager turns to the salesman they stepped out of the office that im sitting in, then they come back in, only to inform me that they can get me a much better deal than i was looking for. Get this they tell me for what i was going to spend on the Matrix that they could get me into a lease on a 06 Tundra quad cab. So i look to Nicole a say do you want to test drive the truck? Then she agrees, so were headed next door to the truck center. We drove a couple different trucks, and at this point im liken this hole idea!!!! What the hell is only money, she gets a new car, i've got a truck to do stuff with. She never goes anywhere!! So the Mileage wasn't a problem, and the last excuse i could come up with was i'de have a truck to pull my enclosed trailer with! HAHAHA Ad that about a short i as i can make this story. So without any more delays here it is!!!

I guess im just a sucker!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155576501 -->

Tundra_001.jpg

smile.gif
I love it, Does it have the V8 in it or the V6?

Either way, Good job holding your ground and not getting caught up.
laugh.gif

I mean I do some impulse buying now and then but sheesh..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice truck! When you are in the supermarket checking out do you buy everything within arms reach
biggrin.gif

well lets see, you just spend 36 grand on a new windsheild wiper and it came with a TRD truck. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Car dealers love people like you
biggrin.gif
Did you look at the Tacoma while you were there???.......... Now that is a sweet truck! Tundra is nice too. Good luck with it.

Back