Exhaust & Pc

Kennth

Registered
Hi,Everyone i have a question to ask all of you?I have just install my 4 in 1 TS3 yoshimuru pipes wif End Can i heard they say you need a PC to map the system in order you have a better performance.Is tat really true guy?Is there any problem if i dun put a PC on it???cos i dun think my bike have any power cut on it rgt guy so do i really need a PC???Anyone pls tell me more about it...I am riding a 99yr busa
(How Fast is Fast How Slow is Slow You Never Know Untill You Have Try)
1zhelp.gif

suzuki_hayabusa_03_bikepics_146647.jpg

Yes if you put a whole system on you should remap your bike. I'm not sure which way it goes, rich or lean. I think it will run lean which isn't good for it.

Hi,Everyone i have a question to ask all of you?I have just install my 4 in 1 TS3 yoshimuru pipes wif End Can i heard they say you need a PC to map the system in order you have a better performance.Is tat really true guy?Is there any problem if i dun put a PC on it???cos i dun think my bike have any power cut on it rgt guy so do i really need a PC???Anyone pls tell me more about it...I am riding a 99yr busa
(How Fast is Fast How Slow is Slow You Never Know Untill You Have Try)
1zhelp.gif
I love the fender and front end of that bike. it looks like a beak in the front.

Yes you will need a power commander with your pipe. That way you can get the most out your Busa that you can and also you can actually hurt your engine without one...

ok guy,i think i really need a PC on it....Can you guy can give me more information on it..I am going to have a big hole on my pocket.Anyway A Thousand Thank!!!
bluegrab.gif

Back