ever get paint from color-rite?

06limited1st

Registered
Ordered some paint from Color-Rite bout 2 weeks ago and Order Status says shipped and their estimate is 3-5 days... Yea... Right...

Anyone else have this problem with them? Wanna get this thing painted and riding already!!!!

Sorry to hear.

I ordered some paint about a month ago. Showed up about 3 days later. That said - I ordered '04 Busa Blue and I get Ninja Green
crazy.gif

I called them up and they sent the correct stuff.

I ordered pens for touch up work and they came quickly...

Hope you get the paint soon!

Yea I ordered the Limited White.. Kinda frustrating cause the weather has been nice but mayb it's just cause Im in Chicago...

received my order within a couple days...hope yours arrives soon
beerchug.gif

(06limited1st @ Apr. 24 2007,00:54) I dont know how you lose a 16.5 pound package in the mail but Im gonna look into that..
Its called stealing.

I had a bag from CA. to me get lost in San Antonio, Texas and it was 11 lbs. Never has showed up....I really wanted what was in it also.

I ordered a Touch up pen for my bike to touch up the Lower wing (lost cause) and the paint I got was not even close to a color match. Live and Learn.
laugh.gif

you should be able to find a paint shop locally.
give them the color-rite paint code...and they will match it.

I dropped off my fender and the 05 Blue code .... 1 hour later, the painter had the paint in hand.

(bigoltool @ Apr. 24 2007,12:11) I ordered a Touch up pen for my bike to touch up the Lower wing (lost cause) and the paint I got was not even close to a color match. Live and Learn.
laugh.gif
Same here . Not even in the same area code . Go to a local shop they'll probably match it better .

Well I already ordered and I called the guy, he gave me a Tracking # and the tracker says on April 18th the package was on the truck in Carol Stream (Half hour drive from here) sooooo I dont know...

Back