Eureka Springs

(semi @ May 20 2007,20:06) made it home
beerchug.gif
once again, i had a great time from the moment Ninja Killer showed up 5 minutes after me until i pulled out of the parking lot today...it was good to see old friends and make new ones...thanks to everyone who worked to make this another great event...can't wait until the next one!!
Couldn't have said it better
beerchug.gif
. It was awesome to finally meet Ninja Killer....great guy.

beerchug.gif

Just made it home and got unpacked.

I had a blast seeing averyone again and meeting new Org members.

Cant wait till next year.
beerchug.gif

untill next time thanks guys for sharing the passion and the bike ,thanks cap for everything you do and to don for all he did for the ride and food and a little shout out to semi and ninja killer for the friendship they showed me hours before anything got started All you guys rock and to you keith it was great meeting you and your wife also you two are crazy, ill get those pics to you shortly
beerchug.gif

I made it back in about 5:30.  Glad to see everyone making it home ok.  It was great to see the see some old friends and make some new ones!

More details later!

BusaWhipped's 810 miles makes my 650 seem a little paltry. Sometimes you go to gatherings and wonder how long do I have to stay because you don't really want to be there. This was not one of them!

(BigBSBusa @ May 20 2007,21:35) Sometimes you go to gatherings and wonder how long do I have to stay because you don't really want to be there.  This was not one of them!
+1. I wish I would have been able to hang out for the BBQ, but it was great seeing everyone.

My grand total for this trip was 1192 miles. What a capable platform the busa is ! Enjoy it more each time I ride.

Back