Eureka springs Sept. 11-13, who's going?

Well, I didn't make it in time. GSXcite just pulled up and I just started cleaning.
Posted via Mobile Device

Macon454 and Marie just pulled up...woohoo, things are perking up now
Posted via Mobile Device

are you guys going back out this afternoon ??? if so, where are you headed... I may meet up with you somewhere...

Macon and I just went out and swept the gravel off the road so you all are good to go. We are going to run downtown and out on 23 and circle back to the motel to pick up anyone who has come in the meantime.
Posted via Mobile Device

Macon and I just went out and swept the gravel off the road so you all are good to go. We are going to run downtown and out on 23 and circle back to the motel to pick up anyone who has come in the meantime.
Posted via Mobile Device

Way to go bro! Thank you very much! :bowdown:

OK... guess I'll wait and see what the weather is like in the morning... (calling 70% T-storms - yuck! :poke:)... If it's not raining... I'll try and be there by 930ish....

Okay yaw'l - I am going through withdrawls.... who has a laptop with Skype?!?

Sorry you can't be here in person bro, you are definitely in our thoughts. Can't wait for you to get home and roll with us again!
Posted via Mobile Device

BusaWhipped, Mojo Magic, and notright have arrived. We got notright's bike off the trailer and the clutch bolts have backed out and are making noise ('08). We are currently tearing his bike apart in the Busa Hospital to fix it. Big thanks go out to Professor for pinning the thread about removing the fairings.
Posted via Mobile Device

Juli is on her way home, gear up, get gas, and we will be on the way. Semi, I will shoot you a text when we leave. :thumbsup:

Professor and Christy have arrived. Got a pm from twotonevert earlier and he was taking a break on the side of the road getting a driving award.
Posted via Mobile Device

Twotonevert and Mrs. Twotonevert just rolled in. Got the award knocked down to 10 over so it won't go on their insurance.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sat. schedule:
Squirrel run at 0600
Leave for breakfast at 0800 at the Angler
Meet up for the ride at 0930, route to be determined depending on the forecast. Stands up at 1000.
Posted via Mobile Device

Twotonevert and Mrs. Twotonevert just rolled in. Got the award knocked down to 10 over so it won't go on their insurance.
Posted via Mobile Device

The award for the nicest people, right? :thumbsup:

Glad everyone made it in safe. Have fun!!

Hello, All! Shore do wish I was there webbed feet and all! Looking forward to seeing the photo journals. Still on the mend and got tired of sitting around playing the boys' video games so I dropped in on the local jucco to see if they had any room for a crippled up busa buzzard :laugh:...and they did! Anyway, taking a few classes and still hoping to be back up on the '07 by spring. You all have fun and hoping good weather on ya's! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back