Eureka Springs in the Fall

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Any dates or plans yet?

I'm planning to ride the TAT (Trans America Trail) just over a 1,000 miles 95% offroad on my dirt bike, through Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas and meet wifey in Eureka, sometime in the fall. No dates yet. Will be doing around 250 miles per day, lots of water crossings, scenery and a lot of nothing.

Will be great if I can coordinate to meet with the fall Eureka ride.

motorrad0238.jpg

If we can, mary and I would love to come down and spend some time with you and Heidi.:thumbsup:

If we can, mary and I would love to come down and spend some time with you and Heidi.:thumbsup:

Hal, you are most welcome, guest room waiting, let us know when. Lots of really cool day rides here, amongst other things. Spare bike available, that is if you will downgrade to a Harley. :laugh:

So is any body interested in a fall Eureka Springs event? We all missed out last year because we waited to long to schedule this. It is normally the weekend after Labor day. Katie and I can come down the 7th till the 9th or the 21st to the 23rd of September.

So is any one interested? Lets not miss another good ride :thumbsup:

well, the Fall Bash is Sept 21-23 so we might want to look at Sept 7-9...how does that work for everyone?

We can do the 7th-9th no problem.

Is the pointe West still ok with everyone? I will call Kathy in the morning to see how booked up they are. :thumbsup:

Mary and I will be married 15 years on the 6th. If I want to celebrate # 16, I better not leave her on the 7th.:laugh:

Mary and I will be married 15 years on the 6th. If I want to celebrate # 16, I better not leave her on the 7th.:laugh:

Heidi will be there, bring her with, we can have an anniversary ride and dinner, then send them shopping.:laugh:

You guys plan and make the dates, if we can make it we will be there. :beerchug:

I talked to Kathy at the point West today. She only has three rooms available upstairs and has eight down stairs for the 7th-9th.

The only other weekend we can make it down is the 21st - 23rd of Sept. And that weekend all her rooms are available. And I no that is the Fall Bash.

What ever every body decides we can make it down. Sooooooo what ever is decided on we should be there.:thumbsup:

I talked to Kathy at the point West today. She only has three rooms available upstairs and has eight down stairs for the 7th-9th.

The only other weekend we can make it down is the 21st - 23rd of Sept. And that weekend all her rooms are available. And I no that is the Fall Bash.

What ever every body decides we can make it down. Sooooooo what ever is decided on we should be there.:thumbsup:

We are flexible as well, perhaps we should post a poll and see which dates work for most?

Hey Hey Hey! Whats the decision here. 21-23 I'll go by myself and have a relaxing weekend teasing you all with pics. HEHEHEHEHEHE :laugh::laugh:

Hello knock knock busa's wake up

answer the post

LOL

Busagirl4444 we are with you. I'm calling Kathy at the Point West in the morning.

We are going down on Saturday the 22nd to monday the 24th.

So anybody that can't make it to the Fall Bash come down to Arkansas, its alot of fun. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm in can't wait. I'll throw my stuff in you truck and ride down. YAY!!! We can switch on and off it you want. HEHEHEHE can't wait I'm making my reservation this morning. AWESOME!!

Made my reservations this morning. Can't wait to ride down and enjoy the scenery. Are we to bring anything with us that we otherwise can't obtain while there?

I just reserved room 210. Kathy at the Point West said she would try to hold the Entire upstairs for us untill the middle of the week. It is a very busy scuba dive weekend at the lake and she is trying to keep the divers down stairs. So if anyone is interested get your rooms as soon as possible. :thumbsup:

Back