• Aug. 14-16

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Aug. 28-30

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Sept. 11-13

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just booked room 206 again for the Sept 11th weekend!
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow! This is only two weeks before Fall Busa Bash. September is going to be an interesting month around here :whistle: :laugh:

We just stopped by pointe west today and booked room 205. :thumbsup:

Room 203 will be there early on the 10th and staying at least until the 13th :beerchug:

GSXcite, i can stay longer if you are going to be there Monday...just let me know

Last edited:
Room 203 will be there early on the 10th and staying at least until the 13th :beerchug:

GSXcite, i can stay longer if you are going to be there Monday...just let me know
I plan on getting there Friday at noon, and leaving Monday around noon. Mary will be in Ca., so it will just be me and Pepper if you need some room mates. Pepper will be glad to see his bro.:laugh:

Eureka Springs 2009 065 (Medium).jpg

My job completely BLOWS ! Dont know when I can make another event. Take lots of pics and post up PLEASE ! I am looking for another job in Bike sales. Im so gone from trucking at the 1st opportunity. You guys and gals have fun !

hate to hear that Drew, we'll do our best to document it for you :beerchug: i just found out yesterday that i'm getting a new boss, sure hope he doesn't mess with my schedule!

Back