• Aug. 14-16

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Aug. 28-30

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Sept. 11-13

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI August it will be too hot. Sept date is pushing it. Oct 15,16,17,18, fall break for school.
Weather is cooler. Whatever you guys decide is fine. We will try to make it. :thumbsup:

Sounds good to us but just remember...fall break Oct 15-18 is also the dates for the fall craft fairs throughout Arkansas and Missouri. All the blue hairs will be on the roads...and my wife the brunette she goes to those as well...no offense to any of you older dudes :laugh:

I'm open for any of them (If we are not on the road)... :thumbsup:

I do hope this materializes... would love a second chance to meet you guys :cheerleader:

Wow, looks like September is leading the poll with 64%. The middle of August will be HOT!

I do hope this materializes... would love a second chance to meet you guys :cheerleader:

this is going to happen, we have done it before and had a great time...the difference is it looks like we are going to have a bigger group this time so it is going to take a little more planning...definitely hope you can make it as we have been trying to meet you for a while now :laugh:

we are trying to stay away from October as that would put us in conflict with the MnG at Cap's and the track day at Barber Motorsports...also, the last weekend of Sept. is the Fall Bash so we are having to go earlier than that...it looks like we are going to be back in town in September :beerchug:

Sounds good to us but just remember...fall break Oct 15-18 is also the dates for the fall craft fairs throughout Arkansas and Missouri. All the blue hairs will be on the roads...and my wife the brunette she goes to those as well...no offense to any of you older dudes :laugh:

My hair is bluer every day :laugh:

Any of the weekends will work for me. But I don't want to know until the last possible moment, that way maybe it won't rain and I won't get hurt or be sick. Spent the spring Eureka MnG in bed with Pneumonia because I'd planned for several weeks on being there. This time someone just PM me and say "hey, we're going to be in Eureka tommorrow", then maybe I can dodge the bullet and actually get to go.

Any of the weekends will work for me. But I don't want to know until the last possible moment, that way maybe it won't rain and I won't get hurt or be sick. Spent the spring Eureka MnG in bed with Pneumonia because I'd planned for several weeks on being there. This time someone just PM me and say "hey, we're going to be in Eureka tommorrow", then maybe I can dodge the bullet and actually get to go.

Well you have lots of recovery time!! Hope you are feeling better!!!

Must be nice. Google Earth says its 1190 MILES from where I live to Eureka Springs ::9

You should try to come to the bash then, it might be closer and is a awesome time also. Robinsville, NC. Trekfuel comes from ontario i think it is.

Last edited:
Darn, will miss it, stuck in American Samoa and my tax dude tells me if I spend more time in the good ol' USA this year, it's gonna cost big $$$$.

Group.jpg

Sorry to hear Willem yall where a blast. :thumbsup:

I'm in for September, my crash kept me from the spring MnG. I'm 800 miles to the East! easy day trip:whistle:

does anyone know what motel this will take place at ? just a little fyi we stayed at the Wagner Inn $50.00 a night, clean and a biker runs it. he treated us good and I would stay there again

Back