engine dies

VENOM

Registered
HELP The last time I rode everything was fine today I went out to ride started the bike let it warm up. When I put in gera it dies the clock reads check..... If I take it out of gear it will start right back up and sounds normal. what gives HELP Please

i'm sorry but i have to ask this question. is the kickstand still down when you put it in gear? cause suzuki bikes the engine will dye when the kick stand is down & you try to shift into gear at the same time.

i'm sorry but i have to ask this question. is the kickstand still down when you put it in gear? cause suzuki bikes the engine will dye when the kick stand is down & you try to shift into gear at the same time.
Definitely want to check this. If it isn't down check to make sure the switch is activated when the stand is up. The plunger should be all the way in when stand is up.

Kickstand down or faulty sidestand interlock.
biggrin.gif

..kickstand.. ..happened to me also a couple of times, cause it didn't go all the way up (dirt inside).. When lubricated all ok..

lubrication goes A LONG way, you see.. (..I am not implying anything here, just the cold, hard FACTS..
smile.gif
)

Back