Elio Motors?

Guess it's just me, but I like either 2 or 4 wheels...this thing needs the 4th wheel. It just looks so odd, but I like the specs on it. The price is low which is shocking.

I think I'll just wait for that 2015 Mustang GT :whistle:

Idk i'll have 2 see 1 in person... I want to see the quality upclose 1st hand. They remind me of those little red so called smart cars or as the paramedics like to refer to them as "Organ Donor" cars :whistle:

Over 7000 ordered :whistle:

My Aunt used to own a Geo Metro, it had a 3cylinder engine and got pretty good gas mileage. The only problem was you had 2 turn off the A/C while driving up hills. The car would damn near crawl up it if you didn't :laugh:

Everything looks good on paper and controlled variables. The jury is still out on it till I see 1 with 30k+miles above the mason Dixon line :whistle:

I just don't see the bumper rule with that size car or it getting through a snow storm / a bit of fun off road. If it is a warm climate / city / short trips car great. There is a market for it with the ongoing rise in fuel prices.

My buddy was one of the first 15 people to put the $100 down. We will see if it actually comes to reality.

6800 is a low target to hit with that thing. 3 air bags, anti-lock, AC. We'll see.

I'd drive that over a Prius...

Back