Elephant Hunting on Metzler's M5

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
Are you an Elephant killer ? To qualify you must knock him off the feet . Clipping the tail don't count . :thumbsup:

5-
4-
3-
2-
1- I think this translates to any tire will do.

MetzelerSportecM5Intetract_5.jpg

METZELER - Product Features

Not in VaB's world. In fact, omslaw told me that you could get a side of chicken planks to go with your elephant steak at her house. :rofl:
Posted via Mobile Device

What a great idea. Other manufacturers will be copying this.

I think I'd put a chicken on the end instead of an elephant; after all, they aren't called "chicken strips" for nothing :rofl:

the elephant would have at least a flat top, possibly a cropped tail as well.

What a great idea. Other manufacturers will be copying this.

I think I'd put a chicken on the end instead of an elephant; after all, they aren't called "chicken strips" for nothing :rofl:

Most of the brands have something where the elephant is. They just don't have the "chicken" gauge going up to the center. :laugh:

Nope my elephant would still be a baby and like new by the time my tire was worn out.
Is there one down the centerline? :laugh:

Judging by the performance of the Racetecs I had, these tires should be very good. I would love to hear how people find them on the road.

put these tires on this weekend, feel great, I have around 250 miles on them and road them just like the K3 interacts I had on the bike before, grip felt just as good, I pushed them just about as hard as I could on some back roads and felt great, I did get into the elephant, but just the trunk.

confidence inspiring tires, highly recommend

Metzler is slow on updating their website - I was also curious about the new M8 tire .

Thanks for the M5 feedback - I haven't seen them for sale yet - where did you buy them?

Metzler is slow on updating their website - I was also curious about the new M8 tire .

Thanks for the M5 feedback - I haven't seen them for sale yet - where did you buy them?

My dealership got them for me and installed them.

Back